Need a handyman? Need that fence fixed, that room painted, that sticking door or window repaired? You have come to the right place. At Handy Crew we are here to help you with maintenance or repairs to your home or business.
We believe that our customers should receive a top quality service, that is ‘we arrive on time’ and ‘we clean up after ourselves’. That the job is done right the first time (that is why we guarantee all our work).
- Is Handy Crew a franchise?
No Handy Crew Ltd is an owner operated property maintenance company
- Do you do free quotes?
We give free estimates if you email in photos with dimensions of the work required
- Do you do site visits?
If a site visit is required a fee is charged which is refunded upon acceptance of the estimate
- What insurances do you hold?
Handy Crew Ltd has a $10M liability insurance policy
- Is there a minimum charge?
We have a minimum charge for the first hour on site which varies depending on the level of staff required for your job.
- Do you charge more for Public holidays and out of hours work?
If work needs to be carried out on Public holidays or out of hours work will be charged at different rates
- Do you manage the project for the customer?
We employ multiple trades at Handy Crew so for jobs that involve multiple trades we will project manage
- Can we trust Handy Crew staff alone in our homes?
Handy Crew staff are employees and as part of our employment process we security and credit check everyone. We also carry out random drug and alcohol testing of our staff
- If a job is charged by hourly rate how do you know how long Handy Crew staff are on site?
All our vehicles have GPS tracking which allows accurate invoicing
- Do you guarantee your work?
All workmanship is guaranteed for 5 years. Materials will be covered by manufacturers warranties